Sunday, July 11, 2004

Summertime...

And the mood is easy... I've been sabaloopa for so long.

So today is a pretty funny day. I woke up at 6:30 AM and thought to myself, "Why am I waking up at 6:30." So I watched the Game Show Network and I think I watched Match Game and Hollywood Squares. Yes that was good times... Good old Brett and Whoopi on one channel.

So I eventually got dressed and went to church. Yeah, that was interesting. I taught in the 4's and 5's class and it was very odd cause I had no clue what happened when I was speaking to the kids and my lesson just came to a halt. So oh well....

Then I went home and I sat on the sofa and an hour and a half later I woke up to be ba doo boopie do dow. And I was shocked. I thought I was awake, but it turns out I was just dreaming about a Hawaiian print. Is that odd or what?

So now I sit at Carrie's desk and I prepare to go to celebrate the birth of my namesake. That's fun times man. And then I may go and make like a My Buddy Jim band and burn like a fire. So I say to you all...

fare thee well

No comments: