Sunday, July 25, 2004

Mashed Banana Mashed Banana...

Mashed Banana Mashed Banana. Banana, banana, banana... Munch munch munch munch...

Yes songs get stuck in my head like no other. So today was a good day. I sang in church this morning which The African Bird says went well. Then I attended Sunday School where I think we talked about Jack falling out the window. Odd.

After that I headed to The Bird's aunts house... Oh the Ant's house, and we ate some food. Good stuff. Soon after we headed to my house and I sat here on the computer and worked. Get this I looked at over 1000 children's books today! Crazy! I am making a wish list... Oh yes that reminds me.  Due to the overwhelming plea for information about my birthday gifts I will provide an online blog or two to site the items that I will need come November. Now just remember if you decide to celebrate my birthday now, you can still buy me another gift in November, September, and October. I won't argue with your intellect.

Anyway I saw Lycan, Parker, and Mini Hough tonight. It was good stuff. We watched the Bourne ID... It was a'ight. I'll check out the new one. Good things in the future.

shmock




No comments: