Saturday, July 17, 2004

Like sweet morning dew, I took one look at you

And it was plain to see, you were my destiny.
With arms open wide, I threw away my pride.
I'll sacrifice for you, dedicate my life to you...
 
 
So this was a good week. I started work with a blast of energy and ended with a boom of being tired.  According to everything I know I'll be the head teacher officially until December and then they have to pick me out of a group if I am allowed to continue. Whatever. Sounds lame.
 
SO Thursday Mike Peter Melvine Parker said something funny that I can't remember... If you know the details to this wonderful comment that should be immortality on my blog please let me know. I also heard a ring in my house, picked up the phone and heard Pipi Longstocking in a minor key--SHOUT OUT to San Jose--REPRESENT 619!
 
Continuing on through the week... last night I went to class and I found out that I got a 100 on my test when I thought I got a 70! Whoo hoo! I know my early childhood education... That was good news for sure. Following that good news I went out with Pa and Ma Swenson for an Olivey Garden dessert. Very good conversation, good chocolate food, and very baggy eyes on my side of the table... After working for 8 hours, and going to school for 3.5 I was worn out.  SO, after that I headed home where I sat on the sofa and looked out my window thinking "Gee I'm tired." Yet I sat there and attempted to study. Waste of time.

Today I get ready to play in my classroom... I'll be hanging stuff up and I'm totally stoked. Then more to come with Carrie! Whoo hoo! Come on VH1 vote for me... I had the best week ever!

chumba wumba




No comments: