Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I have seen the Light!

So life has been pretty good. I've been a little sick lately, just sort of droggy and asthma induced. Preschool life is going great, and teaching at Hancock has been really fun. I've been observing thus far, and in three weeks I'll start teaching lessons to the students. Its funny, cause it just feels right. I guess the beard makes me feel like a nutty professor or something. But yes--its a lot of work to balance the two, so I've been pretty tired.

But I can see the light, the end of the tunnel. The gates of heaven have opened and it is good. Wait replace "heaven" with "Disneyland." Oh yeah, that's right ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to Disneyland! Tuesday and Wednesday! Its going to be kind of amazing. And then after that I am going to NYC BABY! October is just around the corner and I can't wait! I'm taking my vacation from Oct. 3-10... Ohh that reminds me Dore... uhh maybe wait to take your day off... You can celebrate your Birthday that Sunday but don't get too crazy on us! :-)

Speaking of my HP peeps... I was a little bummed cause the Burrow called me and canceled the meeting because RJK forgot to take her potion and she turned into a werewolf. A shame really, I should have told them that I can turn into a Stag so I totally could have hung out. I'm an unregistered Anamagus... Nevertheless, we will meet soon, maybe Friday or maybe even Thursday.

In other news, I am writing my children's book tonight. I am very excited about it right now because I am in solitude and just diving into my work. The story has jumped to another world right now and I am having fun playing with the character stories and throwing in little jokes. If I keep it up, I could actually get this thing published in the next 5 years. Whoo hoo!

Off to the world of my imagination... (I feel like Willy Wonka right now)

oompa loompa

1 comment:

DREAMER said...

.....ok...so I scroll through your blogg and look for the "zak" post...he he he.. i'm very glad you clarified it.....lol.

Seriously though bloggin is fun yet strange in an akward kinda way. I'm still in that "mode" since i'm a n00b to it............nice blog, I think I will start bookmarking local bloggz.....well...thoze that actually update them lol