Monday, September 19, 2005

Top 5 Reasons...

The top 5 reasons why Michael Shaw is having a great hour...

Number 5- Because I just got home from work and I don't have to go back until Thursday cause I'm going to Disneyland.

Number 4- Because I just woke Tanya up from her sleep of death.

Number 3- Because I just got a MySpace message from Parker confirming Cory Ramirez's mob name Freddy Falcone aka Sticky Donut.

Number 2- Because I just realized I have an afro.

and the Number 1 reason Michael Shaw is having a great hour is...

Number 1- Because I just realized the pure devilish satisfaction that changing your desktop background can fulfill. Oh the guilty pleasures of wickedness---- evil laughter--I'm embracing my Slytherine traits tonight I guess.

1 comment:

Jen said...

what is it?