Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Me on TV

Ok guys... Basically I was on National TV tonight.

So a few weeks back Cory starts going on and on about some contest that he was going to enter. He had to take a picture of himself, and blah blah blah... But it turns out he is one of the 9 finalists to win the title of "The Greatest Dodger Fan on EARTH!" So I send the word out to vote for him, he works overtime to win the contest... And...

TA DA!

He is the GREATEST Dodger fan on earth! He won a butt-load of prizes and got to go to the game tonight. Well I called him, cause I couldn't find him... And then in the 8th inning...

I see Cory and Dezzie sitting there in the front row--TALKING ON THE PHONE TO ME! Ha. I was totally on TV. Just like when George W. was at the Olympics in Salt Lake and everyone wondered who he was talking to... Everyone tonight was wondering... "Ooo I wonder who that guy in the front row is talking to right now?"

I'll be putting my autograph on e-bay for all of you hardcore fans...

Holla at the Dodgers for playing a great game tonight!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is hilarious! If I weren't in the computer lab at school right now, I would laugh out loud. Hahahahahahaha!