Saturday, September 17, 2005

Week In Review

Well the week has come to a close, and I admit it, I've had a good week.

Let's start on Thursday...

School was fun, I finished up doing a Goldielocks and The Three Bears theme where I got to play magician and hide a donut ring under a bowl and mix them up (does that make sense?). I like doing that I feel like a swindler who lives on the streets on New York just waiting to earn a buck. After work was over I jetted home to do some dishes and clean up for later events (keep reading to learn more). Then I headed over to the Burrow. As I drove up I said to myself, "Michael, you can only stay for one hour." I grabbed my iBook and then stepped out of the car where I saw Becks setting up the BBQ pit, and I said to myself, "Aww, what could two hours hurt." Its like an addiction, once you start you can't stop. So we had our meeting and Erin even came to a short portion to it--Kudos to her!

After the meeting I headed to church where I came in to a warm welcome. We talked about inclusion and showing a repentant heart, which was funny because that's sort of what the Burrow was talking about. After the college group was over we all headed over to my house for the premiere of Survivor: Guatemala. I love it! Stephanie is back! She's so hardcore! I love her. After that everyones stayed at my house til about 1, so nevertheless I was pretty tired.

Yesterday, I went to work (cough cough)... Ok... I went to some meetings... Ok I went to a lot of meetings (but I also snuck in a trip to Costco and Olive Garden). After work though, Tani Panti called and said we were going to SLO with Anissa mo Food. So we drove up there and walked the town (does that make us sound like hookers?), and spent an hour and a half in Barnes and Noble (does that make us sound like nerds?). After that we ate some dinner, talked with the locals, and per Anissa's request we went and saw Jon, Morgan, and Amy. That was fun.

After that I was very much like a hamburger on Sponge Bob, so we left... well mostly. And we headed home. After that my life is a blur. I know I ate a granola bar, and maybe talked to some people, but ya know... Who knows... (I know who knows!!!) (Ok.. sorry about all of these strange codes, if they make no sense its because --they make no sense.)

Alas, I conquered my goal for today already by waking up at 11. So now I sit here and sigh .. Only 3 more days till I can Soar over California.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to point how ghetto it is that a certain individual named Parker wasnt involved in anything this week...or last week. Blast!
~Parker

Ashley said...

dude..I was totally at your house until 1. woop woop

Jen said...

Why do you gotta be frontin' on Parker?