Friday, September 30, 2005

Middletown here I come...

Can you believe that I am going to New York on Tuesday... Monday is LA and Tuesday... NY!!! Yeah baby!

Well, today was a good day at work, the kids were funny, and I had a really good time dancing to the Matterhorn Music. It was good because all of the kids were laughing and dancing. That's good stuff...

I was interviewed again for a person's thesis which is always funny. To think that I could be included in someone's work is silly. But I had fun answering questions...

So now, this wonderful weekend awaits. I will be watching at least 4 movies about New York... You've Got Mail!, Spiderman, Serendipity, and something else... I'm open for suggestions. A little packing, a little movie watching... And yeah baby off I go.

Holla at me... And Holla at the Burrow for going to DISNEYLAND! You guys are going to have so much fun!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

:0( i will be sad without you mike shaw. have a good time!