Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Breezes

So today I was the top scorer for the MotionZ laser tag thing in the mall. There were only 11 people playing, but I still counted it to be a good thing.

I took Farah and her brothers Eric and Andrew to the mall to do that, we also went to a comic books store, and then to the movies. Eric and I opted for the film Superman Returns while Farah and Andrew saw Nacho Libre. Both had been previously viewed by me, and pretty much Superman was a B- and Nacho Libre a C+. They were both Ok, just not great.

Tonight Farah and I spent our break away from the boys where we went to Starbucks and I drew a map of Santa Maria for her. After that we drove and charted milage. It was lovely really. Also tonight we discovered an interactive gameshow on GSN. For sure, it is rigged, tote.

Anyway tomorrow I head out of town in about 6 hours, so off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hug, hug, kiss, hug, big hug, little kiss, little hug, big kiss.."
With quotes like that how can Nacho Libre be a C!