Monday, June 26, 2006

Notice the Similarities

My thoughts on my friends...


Fireworks? Jubilee? Yeah... I know that perky personality...



Grrrrowwwl. Ok that was not in a sexual way. I've seen that smart fur ball somewhere...



Phoenix? Yeah I know who that hot, goofy girl is...




BAMF!! Nightcrawler... I've seen him popping up here and there...



Cyclops... He's not a doofus... Well this guy is...




Polaris.... Magneto's daughter.. I've seen her....




Angel? A guy who can fly? Blonde? Goes on a date with another guy? Humm... I know this one...





Mystique? Hum.. That blue woman? I've seen her blending in somewhere...





Rogue and Gambit... Hum I've seen them before... Flip one of the pictures and I think I know it...






Kitty Pride? Hum... That girl.. I know her...



1 comment:

Jen said...

That was pretty much hilarious!!!!! Did you use my password again?! You little vondruke. :o)