Tuesday, June 13, 2006

X-Man of the Week

Many times we sit there and we think to ourselves... My I am a ghastly site. But when we look at the X-Men and their freakish companions we realize... Wow, I'm not that bad (unless our eyes wander to the figures of Storm and Logan... that's a different blog entirely though).

But I'd like to make a beast of a transition (oh I hate stupid transitions!!) It's BEAST! Beast I say! Enough. I picked him!

He's awesome. He's blue, intelligent, and can kick butt! He's definitely got the whole mutant thing down. Honestly I just want to post a picture of him cause he's so cool. My brain is fried from school work, so I will just say he rocks and save his back story for another day.


Peace and love to ya'll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"beast of a transition?"...words fail me michael shaw.
~Parker

Anonymous said...

"Oh my stars and garters!"