Tuesday, June 20, 2006

X-Men Overload

Ok, listen. I went out last night with the lovely Farah to the movies. And well... We saw CARS which despite my doubts and negative initial thoughts, it was REALLY good. I loved Mater and the Italian Mechanic. It was just good stuff.

But then I started watching X3 for the.... 2... no... 3... no... 4... no... Fifth time! It is a bit much. You know it is bad when you can recite every Mastique line, and do the motions when Magneto takes over the highway. Anyway...

Today I am left alone in Santa Maria as the beautiful and lovely Farah Drazin leaves for Redlands. Boo hoo. But I'm over it.

She comes back Saturday. Yippie.

The End, goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you know you;ve seen it too many times when you can quote the previews!

Anonymous said...

"He brought our enemies to their knees and a country to its feet. He was fearless!"

--Jet Li's "Fearless"