Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh my gosh. My life is all about contrasts. Check it out:

I love living like a bachelor, but I can't wait until I am with my Fauf for the rest of my life.

All I can think about is July because of the wedding, but today all I can think about is Harry Potter in July.

My life is totally slowing down as I leave Hancock, but the days seem to fly by with amazing speed.

I am excited about counseling, but I feel like Fauf and I can do it on our own.

I love the first grade, but I don't---well there's no contrast there gotta love it.

I love the new cover for Harry Potter, but I am a little sad it only features two dominant characters and very few clues.

Here it is:



I rest my case.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bachelor,bride,teacher and Harry--- you have a lot going on... enjoy-enjoy

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that Harry doesn't steal my thunder in July!

Anonymous said...

Contrast of my life: I want to be excited and supportive about your passions, but I feel Harry goes against my personal convictions. Guess I'm not perfect for you in EVERY way. Practically, though.

Jen said...

I will try my hardest to get Farah to like Harry by the time you're married. That is my promise.

Anonymous said...

michael shaw is getting MARRIED??? congratulations, old friend :)
Jamie (miller) bonilla