Saturday, March 03, 2007

Marching into a New Month

Ok, this blog is just getting more random by the day, so I will refocus again and get back to those resos of mine.

1. I am absolutely in love with a girl named Fauf. I can't get enough of her. I miss her when I don't see her, and I've been learning to prepare for the life of the married man. Ready, set, let's get married.

2. Movie watching season is coming to a close. I fear movies in March will crumble in comparison to February and January. Alas, Oscar season is done but I will still continue my mission of documenting the silly movies I see. Here comes 300.

3. Totally supported my Biblia goals this month. Slower than January, but hey I'm picking up the speed. I love it. Very insightful to go page to page, cover to cover.

4. I have been noticing some of the beauties in my friends here are some of the ones documented thus far (just the qualities): relational, verbally affirming, realistic, honest, brotherly. I'm watching you...

5. I honestly haven't done anything this month with media for the classroom. Oh well.

Here's to March. I really am looking forward to a green beer on the 17th. Click your heels. Yippie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty much in love with you too, and very excited to marry you!

Anonymous said...

Good post.