Thursday, March 08, 2007

Old Habits are Hard to Make

Yes, I know this isn't the phrase. This isn't one of those "from the gecko" and "doggy dog" moments. But I was looking at some old pictures of me and I was thinking it would be lovely for me to start rehashing some old habits... Here it goes...


1. Theme-ing my blogs around songs. I use to start off every blog with a song. I think I'll start that with my next blog.

2. Using my lunch break for exercise. I know believe it or not I use to run on the track at Hancock during my lunch break. I'm bringing that back.

3. Eerkershmeek. This is a phrase I use to use ALL the time. It's coming back.

4. Flinstone Vitamins. I need to eat these again, some partial healthy goodness in a package with one million strong... and growing? How can you beat that?

5. Going on IM. I haven't done this since November or so. I need to totally bust out AOL and go online. What a joke.

6. Patricios! Ahh! All I can think about is that beautiful pizza.

7. Watching movies on Sunday afternoons. Not good ones in the theatre, but really stupid movies from the 80's.

8. Writing. I haven't written anything for my story in well over three months. What a joke.

9. Hanging out with Kaleb. Yeah, I love Team Whitney, but I would like to be on Team Kaleb.

10. Dancing. I use to dance at least once a week. Sure it was by myself, but I haven't gone dancing in over seven months now. What a joke.

So none of these are resolutions, rather they are reminders and echos of the past life I once lead. But these echos, they call to me and remind me... I CAN DO IT. I suddenly feel inclined to wave a flag. Alas, I will ignore such urges and go to bed. I'm out.

Oh--holla STEW. I guess you check this blog now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe these were all pre-fauf practices, so to me they're new resolutions, some more amazing than others. Wave that flag! I believe in you!