Saturday, July 23, 2011

Addictions...

I am slightly addicted to blogging right now. I think I may have to go to rehab for this one (RIP Amy Winehouse). But I think writing this story is a good process for me to go through.

Here are some things I am also addicted to:

1. Smiles from Westly!

2. Thinking about Harry Potter and the final moments of greatness for the movie franchise.

3. Talking with Farah about Sherlock Academy's future.

4. The smell of Starbucks... Not even the drinks or treats.. JUST THE SMELL!

5. Alias... AH! I can't believe my wife did it to me, she roped me in and made me completely addicted to it. I can't wait to see what Sydney does next. PLEASE NO SPOILERS PEOPLE!

At any rate, my other blog THIS ONE is not the only addiction I have. So there! :-)

2 comments:

KYLE AND LISA said...

I can totally relate to #1 & #4, ah OBSESSIONS!

Anonymous said...

I think your obsessions are better than ole Sherlock H.'s
and Amy W's .... RIP