Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lightning Strikes Twice



Hooray, my brainstorming over the past three years has finally paid off!

Eureka! I found my story!

This past month I have been working on a story I've had brewing for sometime. Yesterday, I spent the day researching and planning the rest of my story on my other blog: CLICK HERE!

I can't give anything away just yet, but the plot will be interwoven with two other stories I had previously written (none of them have been shared with any of you out there in the blog-o-sphere)!

In addition, I have to say it is a joy to spend time creating new adventures, characters and worlds.

I write mainly for my personal enjoyment, but I hope (and this is a hope) that some random person will read it and be delighted by it...

Sigh.

It takes me back to the time when I wrote the story of FANTASMIC! when I was in the fourth grade. I swear, Disney was going through my trash. Lisa can testify to this story.

It also reminds me of the time when I wrote "The Easter Bunny is Missing!" and made copies for my whole family. I still remember taking a copy to my Grandma and Grandpa's house. I'll never forget the feeling of excitement I had when I published that work.

And, more recently, it reminds me of the time I read my story to Cassidy and the whole family. Cassidy's reaction will stick with me for a long time.

Sigh.

I love writing a good (well, that's to be determined) story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your caricatures and your writing. RCS

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your writing!
Love,
Mum