Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lazy Summer's End

I have been wondering what this last portion of Vacation would bring for me. And I have to say... Not much. :-) But I am thankful for a time of rest and relaxation before the madness of teaching high school and 8.5 units for the college sets in. It will be a busy time I'm sure, but rewarding nonetheless.

This week I am spending time reviewing and reading Farah's latest book in the Sherlock Academy series... It is called "The Holmes Brigade" and is her biggest and best work yet! I am so proud of her. You can check out more info on her webpage HERE!

I have been working on my story, via MY BLOG and have come to a point where I am happy with the ideas I've laid out. It is no Shakespeare, but I'd reckon it is better than Mary Pope Osborne and perhaps equal to Patrick Skene.

In addition we are making plans for a short trip to the LA area for EMMA'S Big First Birthday!

Other than that, I have devoted afternoons to Farah, Westly, Bike Riding, and Alias. Sigh. Summer is wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you and all your ongoing hard work and accomplishments. You're the best! RCS

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed you'll be so busy when school starts. We need some more Coulter-Shaw summer madness before it all ends. In other news, I read your book, and I love it! I'm excited to see what happens next. I want all the backstory. :)