Friday, July 01, 2011

The Guest List, Please

Every year my sister Susie lives it up on her birthday... She goes out to eat, celebrates with friends and family, and always has a great time. It got me thinking. What if I could plan an amazing party? You know, invite anyone in the world. Besides the typical family and friends, if I wanted to extend my list who would I invite? Well, since I am having a party on the 4th, maybe I should invite some people. Well, here it is:



Kate and Wills, I mean, who doesn't want these two at their party?




Barbara Harris, AKA Mrs. Andrews from "Freaky Friday". Farah will tell you I love "Freaky Friday" with Jodie Foster, and her mother in the film is totally ridiculous. She looks like she'd be a hoot at a party.




Weird Al. I've been watching his ridiculous video of "Preform This Way" where he parodies Lady Gaga and I can't get that dumb porcupine out of my head. I love it.




Oprah. Especially if Gayle is in tote. 'Nough said.



Buddy, The Cake Boss. I would love to have this guy at my party. He is rather amazing. Sigh. If only we lived on the east coast.



Abraham Lincoln. Ever since I got over my fear of Lincoln (thanks for that one, Susie) I have been fascinated by this American Icon. He would be good fun at a party because you could play games with his hat.

Those are the party guests as of today... We'll see which ones show up on the 4th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your A List. Mom and I and the rest of your D List will be happy to attend and keep the night
from being a complete failure. P.S Could you just
concentrate on getting Kate to come and forget all the others? DAD

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

good ol' abe! where is the pool?
good group. my r.s.v.p is yes!