Monday, July 11, 2011

Crickets.

There isn't much to do at 4:00 AM.

I should know.

The past week I have been awoken at least 3 times at the 4:00 AM hour by a somewhat-suspiciously-not-so-stray cat that is prowling the neighborhood. Sadly, this cat found our baby bird's nest, hidden away in our front door wreath, and attacked it. Just yesterday I discovered the remains of our little bird on the doorstep. For those of you who know about our bird story, it came as a shock. We're going to hope this isn't an omen, but just an evil cat that wants to harass me.

So. What do you do at 4 AM?

Well, for one I have been blogging on the new blog HERE.
For two (can you say for two?), I have been drawing pictures.
For three (if you can say for two, you can say for three), I have been watching absurd movies. See below.
For four (now this is just getting ridiculous), I have been venturing to Starbucks and have found it (SHOCK!) empty.



I'm sure I could be doing some better stuff to help the world, but hey, y'all--it is 4 AM.

Today, my plan is to move the wreath that the cat continues to paw at in hopes of getting a full night's sleep.

Here's to sleep, and Cookie Time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get an early $$ 4 A.M. Job nearby and be home by
9 A.M. when the rest of your family gets up... They
and the assorted creatures outside your home wouldn't even miss you. Just a thought... Is Wal-Mart
hiring?