Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fears and Phobias

I realize I have an offbeat sense of humor, but while sitting here this morning I thought to myself, "Hey self. Maybe you have an offbeat sense of fear too." Let me take you down to the depths of my soul to see the things that scare me:

Asian Twins on Game Shows. AHH! Freaky! They look at each other as if they are going to take over the world with their answers to "What is a 5 letter word that starts with the letter T."

Infomercial People. People who talk on infomercials about cleaning products! They're always looking past the camera and never look at each other.

Anna Nicole Smith. She's always talking about Vipers, money, and her body. I think she has a microchip planted in her brain by the Trim Spa people. Be warned.

The Children's Center hallway at night. Maybe there are unsettled spirits who never got to go to preschool that haunt the halls of that building, but I'm just saying it is one of the freakiest places in Santa Maria.

Beans. I still hate beans. They are sick, and make no sense to me. Why would a person in their right mind consume such waste?

The Black Lung. Ok, not really I just like saying "the black lung" one.


So I ask you... Are my fears offbeat? Am I so odd? Wait... Do I really want you to answer that question...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, the black lung is a scary thing! And I will definitely agree with your asian twin phobia, I secretly have one too. Although I guess it's not a secret anymore...

Anonymous said...

yes you are that odd and that's one of the many reasons i love you! suz

Anonymous said...

All of your fears are understandable, except one, and you know the one. And perhaps you have a fear of knowing what people think of your fears...If you keep writing about fears, I may develop a fear of reading about your fears!