Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Story

Well that's 4 parts of my story pretty much summing up chapter one for ya'll... I am honestly tempted to continue on with it... However I do believe it wise to take heed of the girlfriend's advice and create yet another blog that is totally devoted to my fantasy writing. So yeah.... I will do that soon. Until then you'll get installments of me and Tura intermixed.

I haven't put my final title on the book, I think a good author leaves it a little open so that way the story can become a little organic and grow into its own. However, I have a few potential titles in my head all lined up... This is my least developed story I have on file, so perhaps more to come on this one.

Thoughts, comments, rude remarks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! thanks for heeding my advise. a great idea

JazMarie said...

here's my rude comment - you're a stinker for leaving me in anticipation of chapter two. Meanie head.