Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just the News




Ho hum. Today was just an average busy day. I had a nice time in the classroom and here are some funny quotes of the day:

"You smell like tacos." S.
"Why does she always have to talk all the time! Ahh!" J.
"I'm not a wobot, I'm an awmy man." J.
"You're famous here." A.
"What's your name? Say Michael."

In other news... Today is Gay Day USA. I just learned some people are gay....

1. Miss Cleo! Ladies, call her now! Remember the psychic? Yeah. Gay.

2. A person at work. Remember the funny person I was talking about awhile back? Yeah. Gay.

3. The yellow canary who lives next door. The one who I heard squaking last night? Yeah. Gay.

So add them all to the list.


Following that story... I finished another kids' novel and loved it. Go out read Double Fudge... It is totally worth your life. Honest.

And closing out today's news is the excitement of a night of writing. Perhaps Jaz and others can look forward to a new installment of Tura... Hip hip, hip hip... Drat I broke my hip doing that last hip. Oh well, horray.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ms.Cleo?! I never would have guessed it...

JazMarie said...

jaz jumps for joy!

Anonymous said...

Now who's sharing secrets about their class?! Shame, shame, shame