Monday, September 04, 2006

Y tu mama es una writer

So life has been pretty good. I am pretty much on cloud nine cause Farah is here in town. We have a wonderful time living in this lovely city of Santa Maira together. Yesterday we saw the whole Shaw family as well as the Burrow and yes even the Cass! Wonderful, and very practical.

My plans for this week keep changing. Mainly, I'm looking to just enjoy my classroom this week and try not to go crazy with homework (note to self-do homework instead of watching pointless movies on your day off). My teacher keeps changing the day of his class which I'm pretty sure isn't legeal. Whatever to him.

So here is an idea... I was thinking of making my blog a story, trying something new. What I could do would be write a part of a story each week and post it... Then people who care could comment on it and give me feedback. Or those who don't care about my story can print it out and flush it down the toilet. Either way both parties would be very satisfied. I think I will post my story about a boy named Tura first...

So, yeah. I think I may do that, and I guess my ideas would just be out there for the world to see. But heed the day when someone tries to steal my ideas. Oh woe to him who takes my words and calls them his own, for death awaits him with nasty pointy teeth.

Here's to us, the labor party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been on cloud nine also. What a lovely thing this new living arrangement is!