Saturday, September 16, 2006

Resolutions.

Life is going really well. I have been pretty busy, but I have made my resolution for the month of September, and I have held it very well.

So here are the resolutions:

1. Spend quality time with myself. At least twice a week I have planned alone time with myself where I will watch LOST, read, write, draw, or just veg. I love it thus far. I am too much of a social person and this break from the world around me is going to be a good thing. (How very Martha of me)

2. Spend quality time with my homies. I will spend one night a week with my guy friends in particular Parker, Jon, Andrew, and Kaleb. These guys are amazing, and so are others, but these guys have the same night free so we will get together. We laugh, watch movies, and eat food. Good bonding.

3. Spend some time doing laundry. Yeah Laundry sucks, and I always just leave it on the floor in my closet. I feel like Monica on Friends where she has the secret closet that houses all of her junk... On no! I've been outed! Nevertheless, laundry will I do this month, and have a system to do said laundry.

Es todos, no mas.

I'm just saying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for setting some limits! I'm getting over a cold...it was not fun. I have made my peace with "her" (the book) and we are trodding along again. I'm enjoying reading yours. Love You, Sista Sue