Saturday, September 30, 2006

October

October is now upon us. Well probably by the time you read this it will be upon us. And I decided to list out for you why I love the month of October... Now I may have done this before, but I'm gonna do this again:

So listen....

October is the only month that has a shape for its first letter. Amazing. Think of how cool it is to practice making circles/ovals all month long.

"But look. They conjure. Oh God! The woods! EMILY!" that's right a time for Hocus Pocus. I watched it today to get myself in the mood for Halloween. I love it.

Disney Halloween Movies. Gosh I will truly miss have cable this month because normally I spend time watching lame Disney Halloween movies for hours. Does anyone remember the one with Tim Curry and Mrs. Garrett from Facts of Life? They sang "Boil of dragon..." and something about "You'll feel right at home, at Augnt Aggie's School. At my little school!"

The colors of pumpkin orange, burnt red, chocolate and creamy browns... Oh I love it.

The warmth of a cozy sweater as the air cools down and the wind picks up.

The smell of spices and tasty treats. Mmm delicioso!

Behold! October is a month of Greatness!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Don't forget The Great Pumpkin, the Charlie Brown movie!

Anonymous said...

and don't forget the fun of being someone you're not...(or maybe that is the story of some people's lives all year long. Who knows?)

Jen said...

Check this out Michael... ghetto.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15127464/