Saturday, October 13, 2007

And it continues...


So last night I rented "The Witches" with Anjelica Huston. She scares me... a lot. Honestly I don't even know what it is about her. It's probably some scaring from my childhood from seeing that movie too early in life, but man, it's great. So I think my line up for movies annually will be this:

Hocus Pocus
Addam's Family
Addam's Family Values
The Witches

And if only I could discover where that horrible Mrs. Garett movie I would be set. You know... The one about "Aunt Aggie's School." Oh! Let me have a Jenn moment and say "OMG" I found it! It's called The Worst Witch! It was this horrible TV Movie with Charolote Rae and Tim Curry. Without looking at anything I do recall Tim Curry sang "Anything can happen on Halloween. Your bat could turn into a cat."

If anyone knows where to buy such a horrible movie please let me know. Or my birthday is just 19 days away... It would be a good one to add to your shopping cart... :-)




Happy Haunting. Off to school I go. (Sick- It's a weekend, I'm up at 7:30, and I'm going to school... I need Fauf back!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This movie is slimy, cheesy, scabby, and shabby...and I haven't even watched the whole thing!