Thursday, October 11, 2007

Orcutt

Well, I just overheard Farah talking about some schools in Orcutt with some other teacher. Hum.. Those names mean a lot to me, but honestly they kind of stink.

Alice Shaw?
Ralph Dunlap?
Patterson Road?
Pine Grove?
May Grisham?
Joe Nightengale?

Honestly I think it is time for a little bit of a change. How about something more modern--

Who knows who May Grisham is? I say call it Hannah Montana School.
Alice Shaw? How about Michael Shaw School?
Ralph Dunlap? How about Ralph E. Mouse School?
Pine Grove? Ok. That one sounds ok. It sounds like a magical place.
Joe Nightengale? What ever happened to Florence?
Patterson Road? A road? Honestly. Just call it Ethel Mertz if you're going to go that far.

Well there it is. Bad school names. There it is.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ethel Mertz? Who are you? I agree about Pine Grove, plus they're the superstars. They're winners in my book!

Morgan Jane said...

I totally want to go to Hannah Montana School. I'd even go to Zac Efron School. Don't judge.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty hilarious! I can't believe I married such a funny man! (Well, I guess I can because that was one of my criteria for a husband. Glad to know you made the cut?) haha