Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fine, I'll do it!

By popular demand I am now about to post my birthday list. 25 is here, so here comes the love.

1. A Melodrama outing with a couple friends. For this I would be grateful "HOORAY!" or terrible "BOO!"
2. A Sound of Music PCPA adventure with a couple friends. This would be hill-ful and songful.
3. A watch. Something tasteful, and not too expense-ful.
4. A brown belt. This would be helpful as long as it fits my expanding waist line, better make it large to account for Thanksgiving.
5. A pumpkin muffin with raisins. Oh my, like Dinsneyland... This would be powerful.
6. A new game for my Nintendo Gameboy DS. Oh man... Tetris I can feel you. This would be handful.
7. A box of fancy click pens would be nice-ful.
8. A ream of paper would be beneficial (the last one lasted me 10 months).
9. New Mandals would be sinful and yet so delightful.
10. Naked Dreams. Not the idea, the painting, would be beautiful.
11. The Lucy and Desi Comedy Hour. This would complete the I Love Lucy Series, it would be conclusive-ful.
12. The pictures of celebs as Disney Icons poster sized would be amaing-ful.

There it is. My list of my dreams, and last I heard Disney was still milking that Year of a Million Dreams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may your birthday wishes and dreams come true

Morgan Jane said...

There is no way we're buying you Man-dals.

Anonymous said...

Amen to Morgan's statement. Dream on with the mandals!
PS If anyone wants to get him Sound of Music tickets at PCPA, see his wife because her school is selling them and a proft goes to the school! That would be generous-ful

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

wonderful and practical and I am poor right now so VERY practical....how about the gift of sister sue's smile (o;