Saturday, October 20, 2007

Extreme Life

Today is a day for things to be extreme. There I said it!
Tanya use to say her life was extreme, well too bad... I'm taking it over as my own!


This past night I had an extreme dream that my dad was a roller coaster and hotel entrepreneur who created this crazy hotel in Reno. Reno? Extreme? I'd say so.
This morning I raced to the bathroom to pee, why? Because Fauf wanted to get in there first. Extreme? Yes.
This morning I craved waffles, why? Because waffle day is Saturday. Extreme. Sure, why not.
This afternoon is all about Cass and Toey, why? Because we are obsessed with them. Extreme? I'd say so.
This evening I plan on reading my new book, why? Because I'm obsessed with science. Extreme, no, no it's not.

Honestly I think it's time we did a youth rally and watched Extreme Days. Because today is an extreme day. You know you love that movie Jennifer Loux, and there's no denying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been taking alot of pictures of Toey because I can;t get enough of him. Extreme? Absolutely.

Jen said...

When I was at Hume this summer, me and the girls used to yell EXTREME in this manly voice to tell the guys we were ready for them to meet us for chapel/meals/etc. Now that's extreme! And, oh yes, I love that movie you crazy kid.