Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Mmm

Recently Farah and I heard a child from India crying in a form of a chant, "Mmm... Mmm... Mmm!" It got me thinking. Perhaps I would do the same were I to think of my life and as it were "Cry Out" (Farah's Favorite Song). Let me break it down for you. All of my life is consumed with Mmmms.

Mmmmmmeeting-- dreaded BTSA and school meetings, not to mention Tuesday and Wednesday nights (my favorites)
Mmmmmmmmario-- where are those infamous star roads!?! Will I never find them?
Mmmmmmmarriage--Yes, we still are, and loving it.
Mmmmmmmoms---I have room mothers coming in almost every day this week.
Mmmmmmmemos--Ok, not really but it is one of the only quote I understand when Farah is quoting.

"Didn't you get the memo?"

So today on my blog I reach out to that poor chanting Buddhist child. I feel your pain. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm!

3 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

It's nice to have you back in the world of blog, friend. Maybe a little bit of Mmmmmmmario will be necessary on Wednesday's Mmmmmeeting. Hmmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

I can add another one to your life: Mmmmmmmisshaps...and you know what I am referring to, but I promised not to spill the beans because the fall was too embarrassing. haha

Anonymous said...

I too, dislike BTSA. I'm so glad it's almost done. Time fillers is all it is, unless you have a cool support provider, then at times it's worth it.

Jaz