Friday, October 26, 2007

Look in the Background

I'm telling you if you look in the background of pictures you will be either:

A) Scared.
B) Amused.
C) Startled.

I'm just saying. Look at these pictures and you will see what I am saying. But I warn you, if you are pregnant, have back problems, heart conditions or are startled by sudden images, please look no further.

Look, just another nice Disney picture!

WRONG! Look again freaky devil-child in the background judges you!


Oh, yet again another picture of Fauf and Ig at Disneyland, cute!

WRONG! Huge lady in a harness approaches! Beware your lives are in danger!

Now you are probably thinking this sort of thing only happens in front of the castle at Disneyland. Well how about this: Honeymoon 2007. We're taking a picture courtesy of a nice guy. Cute picture?

I think not! Shredderman plus 50 L-B's runs across the scene!

Or what of the cute picture of Saus walking down the aisle at our wedding?

There is an intruder at the wedding! Look someone is wearing a sports visor and glasses! Who is this person of mystery?


New York. Good times? You bet.

Unless a creepy old guy sneaks into the club with all of the 20-30 somethings! What's he doing there?!


Back to Disney. Taking pictures of friends is cool.

UNLESS! OH NO! Here in the background you'll find: Survivor Panama's Zen Garden Making Bruce. Thought you could get away from us? I think not!



Need more weddings? Be careful.

Snap! More Reality TV Coming at you! Biggest Loser 2 Contest Ruben crashes the wedding!

Photographers be warned. They're out there--background roamers. And there's nothing you can do about it.

7 comments:

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

i was laughing so hard i cried and almost hyperventilated!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright, your off my hit list. This blog contained all natural ingredients of a good blog: 1) it had a picture of me in it, 2) it had pictures of disneyland, 3) it was amusing, 4) the words "bean", and "boof" were not used, 5) I dont care who you are, that mutant child from the pier picture was just plain funny.
~Parker

Jen said...

OMG. This blog knocked me out of my chair. I decided to go on the internet at work today, even though I'm not technically "allowed" If I'm going to get fired for going on, it was definitely worth it after reading your blog. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Here's to bodacious background roamers and gomers,your blog is ridiculously creative and fun-keep em coming! p.s. how did you make such a spectacular trade and upgrade in roommates? you win that survivor event!

christinastanton said...

Did I ever tell you my parents are friends with Bruce Mr. Surviver guy??

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added a lot of some other new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy your writing way, very attractive.
don't quit and keep writing due to the fact that it simply good worth to read it,
impatient to look at far more of your current article content, good bye :)