Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday Fears

Yes, its that time again.

So here is my biggest fear: Being tricked.


Farah can testify to this one. I always keep a wary eye on how people treat me. For if something seems out of place, I believe I am being tricked. Maybe it all started with watching people get tricked on TV. Maybe it started from being the youngest kid. I'm not sure where all of this stemmed from. But maybe it was due to my poor eating habits. You see, I am convinced people will sneak a food I hate into my meal and then upon biting into it I will cringe with disgust.

Or, like my dream last night, I will be tricked into teaching a class I don't like, while the two other teachers get a simple and typical class. Tricking. That is a big fear. So you can imagine my confusion on Halloween (my favorite holiday). Children ringing my doorbell... Threatening to trick me unless I give them treats. I always give a little extra candy, just to be safe.

Well, I can't fully explain this one, but I am most always certain that people are trying to trick me.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

You can trust your mum and dad we would never try to trick you. I never put things you did not like in your food.