Monday, July 13, 2009

The Things I've Done

I admit it. I have been rather busy these past few weeks. Blogs have suffered what with Vegas, Carmel, and anxious anticipation of HP6. But I have found an opportunity to get some real life things done. So here is the half of my To-Do List I have since completed:

We have started our Scrabble Tournament. So far we are dead even. However, I have been studying my u-less Q words and plan to attack! Get ready for qat, qaid, and qoph. Look out Fauf! Here I come!


We threw a spectacular 4th of July Party.


Thanks for the photos Ky and Li!

We went to both Vegas and Carmel. And delighted in each in its own respectable way.




We have watched A LOT of Seinfeld this summer. 8 Seasons to be precise. I have one more to go and I'm looking forward to it.


I submitted two chapters to my professor. Therefore I am one chapter away from completion of the degree I put off. That's good news.


I learned the difference between Hoth and Jaba and completed all of the Star Wars movies.



I have planned my entire semester (well, most of it) for my Hancock Class next term. It should be a lot of fun.

And now I am blogging again. As Kims says, "Nice..."

Well there it is. Ig has been busy, but what lies ahead? Only Newman and the other postal workers know that... But as for you... you'll have to wait a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a lot of of queer,quaint,quality quackery for this mid-quarter of the
year! Now, quadruple your quests but beware of unseen quagmires as
you quickly complete your qualification and compete against the
true Queen of Scrabble- The Quirky,
Quippy,Quivering, Quiescent Fauf.

(You needed a response like this.)

Fauf said...

I want to play Anonymous in Scrabble. Whew! Quite the vocab

Anonymous said...

If you've played one guy,you've played them all, Farah... Long live
the Fauf!