Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Musings

In case you didn't know, I took Sunday as a sabbath and rested. I went to see HP6:HBP with my wife. Then we discussed the intricacies of the book's plots for about an hour and a half. With that said, I had two energies left, and quite frankly I used them brush my teeth, not blog.

But today I will muse about work. No, not school work for I am in the dead heat of summer. Yes, that's right I still have one more month of summering to go, so I thought I would blog about my work this summer.

Mainly (this past week that is) I have been assisting my lovely author-wife in completing her book. We have spent hours discussing, drawing, formating, submitting, and taking orders for her new book. So far things have been fantastic. The buzz on the street is good, and quite frankly I am gearing up for a BIG release party. Think Harry Potter Burrow minus annoying people and plus family. It will be good times. Though I am sad to report we will be planning the party while Ky and Li are in the 50th state. However, they will get a shout out at the event.

Here are few photos of people who we shared the prototype with. The real books will probably come in sometime next week. Check with me for details on the release party if you are interested in attending.

The Shelf Says, "Hey, there's a new Sherlock on the block!"


Rose says, "Oh dear! You've written a book and I'm still in my robe!"

More pictures to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I may have written most of my book in MY robe! haha

Fauf (soon to be known as FC Shaw)

Anonymous said...

"Fabulous Christine Shaw" has a nice ring to it.

Rosie said...

Wearing a robe is part of being an English lady.
Mum