Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Because of Wynn Dixie Chicks

Long time gone indeed. Well I have had a long while since I REALLY updated my blog so I decided I will do it in picture format. I found my cord tonight, it was hibernating at my parent's house. Honestly a lot has happened in the past month, so allow me to give you a synopsis. Starting with the blessed days of Christmas.





Oh and we met The Cass at Chuck E. Cheeses. Gotta love a chair that moves around in a circle.




Followed by the fake holiday of New Year's Eve where we had a blast. Pretty much.









So then there was the grand chaw-he event of Disneyland with my beloved Parker.











Did I mention I saw the guy from Survivor? He he... There he is!



Followed by the blessed date of Butterflies and Loveliness with my darling Farah.













Concluding my last days in Mrs. Hough's class... Boo hoo... and ending with a tour of The Barn in Nipomo. Wha la... The Wedding Site:







Honestly. My life is great. But yes, it is busy. So to bed I go.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

finally a personal blog! I like these much better. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for pictures! But don't give away too many wedding secrets please. :)