Friday, January 05, 2007

FInal List.

Here we go... Another year and another chance for me to make good on my promises. Hey, I did pretty good last year, so let's hope I keep it up in '07. So here are my "resolutions"... goals... objectives... short or long term goals... Whatever...

Personal:
1. To pretty much love on Farah and to learn about giving sacrificially to her. This is a "long term goal" something that probably can not be observed in one instance.

Recreational:
2. To document all of the movies I watch on the big screen and evaluate them. This will/would drive Jim Allen crazy because he thinks I think too high of my opinion. Well deal with it Jim. This is a cross between a "long term goal" and a "short term goal."

Spiritual:
3. To actually complete my Bible study in full. I get to the 3/4 point of all of them then change. This year I'll stick with all of them. This is a "resolution" and is very much like a "long term goal"

Relational:
4. To find, and possibly document the qualities I admire in those who I live life with. This is an "objective" or a "short term goal" that will steadily morph into a "long term goal" because I'll never stop meeting people. Unless I am deserted on an island one day.

Professional:
5. To explore the different types of media that I can include in my classroom and begin to use them to build curriculum. This is a "long term goal" because I will never stop looking.

So I am going to get to work on these goals here starting in about an hour as I'll document my two movies I have seen this year.

Shaw, out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely keep you to resolution #1!