Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reso's

So how are you doing? Well over this next week I'd like to encourage all blog readers to analyze their personal resolutions. This is the week of redemption so get on it and start up on your resolutions. So here is an update on all of mine:

Personal:
1. Loving. Well I think it is going ok, but I really want to express it more. Gosh, I fall short on this one big time.

Recreational:
2. Movies. Everyone can attest to my blogging about movies. I love it, you hate it, we are like yin and yang.

Spiritual:
3. Reading. Yeah, I am doing ok. I am a bit behind but I'll catch up. Once this week is over... Oh no those dreadful words.

Relational:
4. Attributes. I have found many of the qualities, still hunting for some, and have yet to document.

Professional:
5. Technology. I went old skool this month and did a little book hunting, but I also found a sweet musical web page this week too.

So just work at em ya'll. We can work toward those goals.

Sorry to bore you all, but I feel void of all creativity on this New Month's Eve. Alas, I yearn for Parker and a friend who promised me a S.O.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Its great that you are trying to keep up on your "reso's" I think the only way to keep them is to keep Acknowledging them. So yeah, good job. I will probably put a blog up about this..do you mind?

Anonymous said...

What's fun about making resolutions for Feb is that you don't have to keep them as long because the month is so short :)Maybe you need to add that resolution: keep resolutions longer than a month