Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nods are In!

Hold on tight! Here they come! The noms for OSCAR! OK... The main things we will be dressing up as are kind of boring, but multi-cultural at least. Here they are, the nods for best picture:

“Babel” (Paramount and Paramount Vantage)
An Anonymous Content/Zeta Film/Central Films Production
Alejandro González Iñárritu, Jon Kilik and Steve Golin, Producers

“The Departed” (Warner Bros.)
A Warner Bros. Pictures Production
Nominees to be determined

“Letters from Iwo Jima” (Warner Bros.)
A DreamWorks Pictures/Warner Bros. Pictures Production
Clint Eastwood, Steven Spielberg and Robert Lorenz, Producers

“Little Miss Sunshine” (Fox Searchlight)
A Big Beach/Bona Fide Production
Nominees to be determined

“The Queen” (Miramax, Pathé and Granada)
A Granada Production
Andy Harries, Christine Langan and Tracey Seaward, Producers


Ok the Departed rocked. So I see Andrew and Parker decked out in that garb. Little Miss Sunshine has Jenn written all over it. I guess I could go as a middle eastern person from Babel. We'll see... I could always wear a kilt and go as the Prince... ohhh... I think I just found my costume. Ok... See you on February 25th at the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lisa and i may need to represent the socal sisters and have our own little oscar gala...do i sense a queen costume?