Saturday, February 10, 2007

Choo Choo to the Zoo Zoo

Kind of the best date yet. I surprised Farah with an early pick up that lead to a train ride to Santa Barbara. I threw her off the scent so she wouldn't suspect the train. It was great.


On the train we did a little bit of writing... Yes. It was awesome, so Harry-esk.




Once there in the SB we walked to the Zoo where we saw lots of cute little characters.









We spent sometime at the Zoo reflecting on the Beauty of God,




followed by a ride on the Waterfront Shuttle. I love that song.




After a ride, then a walk down State we jumped in Rusty's Pizza where Faufen had her first pizza in 9 months! No cheese obviously but still. Amazing times. Then it was to the train, Guad style, and back home. An amazing adventure I do say.


Ahhh Nintendo... Wonderful...



Yes. A wonderful date, says I.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SAW PENGUINS!!
~Parker

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an AMAZINGLY fun and surprise date!
Penguins,elephants, and all.

Anonymous said...

Pretty much the best date ever. I think the only thing that can top this will be our wedding day! JK

brentkalebaker said...

man, i wish i was your girlfriend so we could do stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

Train ride, writing, walk to zoo, refelction to God, shuttle riding, pizza, and nintendo.

Oh just taking notes. Anything else, oh wise one?

Anonymous said...

I am so lame! I meant to write you back like 8 times and forgot or something! Good to hear from ya though! Life in Oklahoma is great...FREEZING cold but good. Looks like your date to the zoo was super fun! You and Farah are wicked cute! (Just tryin out that new phrase, what do ya think?) you're getting married!! how crazy awesome! did I say congrats already? I meant to...man, winter makes me forget things....okay. I'm out.