Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oh my life.

So pretty much today has been me taking over my class at the school. It has been really fun to do all of the direction for the day. Some of the intresting things we have done today include dancing the the digerydoo, saying G'day mates, reminding studnets to only talk in a "whisper, whisper, whisper", comparing ourselves to wombats and dingos (maybe the dingo ate your baby), and observing plants growing in a dark closet.

Yeah, pretty much fun stuff. Anyway. Tonight should be fun we plan to go out with K-and D-dawgs. Should. Gosh, it has been a long time since I wrote one of these. I think I need to take an intesting blogging class where I will learn how to make these posts more intersting. Humf.

Alas, I will now go and enjoy my fudge brrrrownies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now go upstairs and change your clothes, but do it QUIETLY! haha

Anonymous said...

Another weekend arrives! Browneeeeees? Blogs?
Oscar flicks-foolish fun... and Farah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!