Friday, February 23, 2007

Frrrrreaky Frrrrrriday

OK so I have been feeling ill for the past 36 hours..;. But I slept like a lion in the jungle last night. I'm pretty sure I took a two hour nap after work yesterday and then got to bed about 9:45. So yeah. My body is still a little congested but my joints don't ache. Hooray for sleep.

Today I sub again, and we're having a party in class. I think I will bring in Duck Tales and something else to watch so we can just chill all afternoon. Good plan? I say yes.

This weekend is the big event. You know... The Oscar Party. I have yet to find a costume, however I think I have some big ideas. Last minute costumes always work out well. I suppose I will get one tomorrow afternoon. Anyway here's the picture of the day. And the answer is yes---he is one of our new friends.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you found him! And I'm so happy he's a new friend. And that you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Also who is the anonymous blogger who seems to be thrilled about me?