Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Day of a Million Grins

Let's face it... How could today have even gone wrong? I mean Farah & Michael? Come on.

Well we had a great time today perusing the sites, smells, and sounds of the Northern Central Coast area. The theme of today was "Choose Your Own Adventure" the Date. It was really fun (aka I had a lot of fun making it up and thinking of the mini-adventures we could go on together).

The list started out very grand and exciting sounding listing items such as "Climb a mountain." But come on. Is that me? I think not. So the list evolved to include things that more directly represented my interests and things that I thought she could learn about me and the Central Coast Real World (i.e. not the touristy things... wait do we even have those?)

We went to Waller Park, Barnes and Noble, Pizza, Pride & Prejudice, Trader Joes, Painting & Drawing, Target, Best Buy, Red Robin and the McCutcheon's home. The day started at about 10:12 and ended at about 10:12. So, depending on how you read that the date either went really well, or ended at first sight. The former, rather than the latter, is the true statement. But Farah is shaping up to be a cool cat, and tomorrow holds more adventures such as breakfast, a birthday dinner, some writing room tidy work, and the much anticipated SING OFF! Oh yeah baby! I'm gonna work those vocals like Beyonce in Wilmbledon.

More to come soon my friends, and to you Burrow Girls, I have a hope to view HP with you again, and I have a Thanksgiving note to give you that I couldn't get to you on Thursday (sorry)... Send me a shout out!

No comments: