Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday's Super-Dooper

I was just looking at my profile and I realized you couldn't see all of my interests lists. I started editing them tonight so you can see the more important items. The book list was cut off a bit early. I never really looked at it until tonight, and I saw that a few of the top books weren't being able to be viewed. Such is life... Nevertheless, it is being molded to truly reflect the comprehensive me.

Whoo hoo...

PS I had a good day today... A-worshiping in the morning, seeing the Zen--Zub--Zathura film, listening to Alyssa sing tonight, leading KK with Rose, going to Carrow's, seeing Parker for the first time since--well this morning, and finally hanging with the newest blogger K-lubber. Rock on Blog world, rock on. And for those of you who care... Only a few more days... less than 5!!!

1 comment:

brentkalebaker said...

thats right, 5 more days, till HP that is....