Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Life in the School Lane

So I had class tonight, and I was really tired.... Maybe it was the fact that I got less sleep than normal, or maybe it was because I didn't eat for about 7 hours... But still.

So here are the funny things I heard tonight:

"Over load em." (I understand this isn't funny but I was in stitches when my teacher said it, cause she has this great voice that cracks me up. I love it.

"The students need the booze." (She said this when talking about children taking tests in class... Come on who wouldn't bust up!?!)

Nevertheless, I like school, I like the class. Life is good. I am sleepy and ready to go. So goodnight to you all, and I'll see you tomorrow or the next day... Or the next, or the next...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Maybe It'll snow this year in Shanta Maria! Haha, you're a crazy kid! Crakin' me up every second! See ya later. :o)