Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Top 10

I really appreciated this weekend for many reasons...
Let's list em out (yes, it's a tie for first):

1. Harry Potter watching it with the Burrow--sure it was Thursday but that counts cause it was at midnight.
1. Hanging with Kaleb the planning night just hanging.
3. Did I mention I watched Harry Potter with the Jon and Morgan crowd? Sitting with the MMP and the Lub was good stuff. Way to take one for the team!
4. Cleaning out the Lodge with Kaleb, and the whole day.
5. Did I mention I watched Harry Potter in the back of the truck with the Alyssa crowd?
6. Singing at church this morning. Very purposeful, and I'm back to the point where I can focus totally on the words.
7. Walking away from the weekend knowing I have seen Harry Potter 3 times.
8. Tanya finally updated her blog with pictures of one of the two top items of the weekend.
9. Having a Harry Potter shirt that is clean. Yeah, Doing my laundry... finally. I hate doing it, but it smells good once I do it.
10. Just knowing that it was the weekend and I lived it up mad style.

Holla at cha Harry Potter Fans!

No comments: