Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I love Granola Bars.

So here it is. I'm watching The Biggest Loser Finale... OK, I'm just saying, but I think that may make me a Big Loser too. Totally silly.

But in real life, I had class tonight and one of my classmates said, "I'll never get THE aids." come on I love when people stick on the word "the" in front of a noun. It just makes for classic comedy. Try it out, you'll feel like an old person, it's so fun. You know "the" blogs, "the" pop music, "the" egg beater (ok it doesn't always work, but still).

Other than that, I have had a wonderful time getting things in order for the writing room. There were about 348 holes in the walls, that is until I filled them all with spackle. Yeah, it took some time, but I really liked doing it... Sort of like some kind of therapy, therapy with a trowel---yeah baby.

So tomorrow I shall be sanding the walls and selecting colors to place on the walls. And oh yea--starting the great Narnia countdown! Whoo hoo... Here we go...

No comments: