Friday, December 30, 2005

Breakfast at Not-Tiffany's

Alas, it has been too long since I last updated my blog (and note that too long is really only 3 days--I know of such men and women who roam the earth who take weeks, months, and years to update their blogs.) Yet, I fear that if I do not update soon, I shall fall in to the trap of no blogging. I feel like I should use the word whilst right now. I always love when I can work that into a sentence.

Nevertheless, I have had a simply smashing time here in Redlands, California. I simply must thank Courtney for initially introducing me to the loveliness that is Farah. Things are working out quite well. I have been staying in the Jacob's Manor during the duration of my visit, and transporting hither and thither with Farah. During one of my moments of transporting thither I was able to meet the family of Drazin which proved to be better than a guy could hope for. Everyone was very kind, and above that very silly (Alla-likey).

Now I sit in my bed and reflect on the fact that I only have 24 more hours of Redlands bliss. Alas, there is always a rain cloud on what I thought was just silver lining.

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

No comments: