Thursday, December 22, 2005

Old Movie Reviews of Mine

Here are my grades, on some new movies I saw:

Chicken Little--- It's fun to watch but probably only if you are in a preschool to elementary mood. The graphics are good, but they've seen better in films like Finding Nemo. I personally liked the spin on the story. It's nice to see a kid really telling the truth the whole time. Chicken Little is a good movie to see if you have issues with talking to your parents. Maybe it will open your eyes to that. But come on, if that's your problem you shouldn't go see a movie, you should talk to mom or dad. Anyway... My suggestion is to take a kid to see it and they will probably laugh a bit, and they'll probably think it to be the best thing since bread with no crust (don' t they think that about everything though?). My grade- an O for a good teachable moment on octagons.

The Legend of Zorro---If you liked the first one, and have a tolerance for really cute, latin, ornery kids then you'll like it. It bothered me a bit that Antonio Banderes and Catherine Zeta Jones star in it (again). She's such a T-Moblie ad preppy, and he's very into his whole image that I can just imagine them sitting in their dressing rooms admiring their own beauty. Maybe they are down to earth but I was left thinking the money was spent on the image but little was spent on the actual writing. I could have written this one on my own. So I give this one a M for a plead to Hollywood to heir Me!

The Fog--- Why I saw this is beyond me. If you like scary movies, you'll hate this. If you like teen movies, you'll hate this more. If you like to get your money robbed from you and feel stupid, this may be the one for you. The scariest moment in this movie was my friend sitting across from me who kept saying "Here comes the fog." I give this movie an T for Troll status.

No comments: