Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Famous Faces...

So today I woke up late, but I woke up really excited. Maybe it was because of a certain friend of mine who is going on a date today! Hooray! At last! So my excitement needed to be channeled into something so I decided, hey I’ll look up my friends and families pictures online on a Celebrity Matching Program (it matches your face to about 2,400 famous faces)… So here are the results of whom my loved ones look like. You be the judge:

Susie looks like…
Pnina Rosenblum
Elisha Cuthbert
Mira Sorvino

Katie looks like… (I think…
Christina Ricci
Andie MacDowell
Kim Basinger

Lisa looks like… (The third one matched pretty close)
Uma Thurman
Julianne Moore
Beyonce Knowles

My dad looks like…
No MATCHES!
He’s one in a billion apparently

My mom looks like… (it wouldn’t let me select female matches for this one)
Michael Ballack
Michael Schumacher
Brian May
Albert Einstein!!!

Kyle looks like… (maybe the first one is cause of his smile)
Howard Dean
Martin Scorsese
Jacques Chirac

Jason looks like…
Billy Bob Thornton
Kevin Mitnick
Bill Gates (ok theis must be because of his glasses)
Women matches- JLo and Jane Fonda!!!

Cassidy looks like…
Celine Dion!
Juliette Binoche
Patricia Arquette

Kaleb looks like… (The last one may be true, but I think they just matched that he wore glasses in the picture)
Steven Soderberggh
Elvis Cotello
Peter Sellers

Parker looks like…
Spencer Tracy
David Beckham
Art Garfunkel
(by the way for girls he matched with Norah Jones and Jane Goodall!)

Farah looks like…
JLo
Annette Bening
Hilary Duff
(no not Celia Cruz this time!)

Jennifers looks like…
Justine Henin-Hardenne
Rosanna Arquette
Clark Gable/Meryl Streep

Tanya looks like…
Carl Lewis
Drew Barrymore
Charles Bronson
And the last match was a young Michael Jackson!

I look like… (Who the heck are these people!?! I totally did a black and white one so they think I am ethnic)
Shahid Kapoor
Roman Abramovich
Jaco Pastorius

Well if you'd like me to do one on you let me know... It's really funny, especially looking up the other gender side of people's pictures! he he he

1 comment:

Jen said...

What the heck, my people are manly... that's sad. :o(